Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize there isn't much available, but I was wondering if anybody was working at collecting iQ "stuff" for a shrine at their office or home. I ran across this concept from my buddies who restore and drive classic Minis...and I think the iQ is likewise worthy!

I have framed two full-page ads about the iQ that have appeared in "Dwell" magazine over the past two months. I also framed two images of the iQ I found on the web...one 3/4 view I Photoshopped a bit so it had the right wheels and a set of foglights to match my car, the other is a view from above the car looking down...very entertaining and not a perspective I generally get to appreciate (the stance of this car is remarkable).

I think next I'll see if I can tackle some of the items mentioned in this thread.

Any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I have an idea:confused: there could be the start of a problem here, i have searched for modells, Hodiecast car,puzzles and rc cars.wheww, thought i was the only one with this OBSSESSIVE issue of ours.maybe we should intervene now and start an online IQs ANONYMIS,beofore it REALLY takes charge of our lives.LOL.sorry gokart...if you ever find a good quallity diecast let me kno.cheers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I printed the page where I found the one I wanted in from the dealer website. It was destined for another dealer and had to be traded. Only problem was the one I got did not match the VIN of the one I printed! Everything else was the same though and could not be happier with the car. I plan to keep a lot of stuff related to the car and take many photos. The top shot you referred to will be tough to get but I will find a way.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I keep waiting for some Scion diecast to show up, too. Frankly, I had the same problem when I ordered a MINI (the BMW one) in 2002...nothing was out there on the diecast front. Then, at some point, the heavens opened and models were everywhere.

I may have to stalk one of those Minichamps models that iQ514 found....very historic!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a few of the things from the dealership. the booklets. I also have a printed out puzzle? thing where you cut it out and glue the tabs together and it makes a 3d iQ. I don't know the link off hand. I also have an iQ cut out that I got with the first trophy I got with the iQ. Waiting for some matchbox iQ's.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I have several items. I'll take pics and post them up.

Cool idea for a thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts