Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in California had the windows of their iQ tinted? I would love to see some pictures before I get mine tinted.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
im in canada,but im sure the tint looks the same all over the world,LOOKS GREAT. Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire Tire Wheel Car Scion iq Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
273 Posts
I bought some 35% but haven't installed it yet. I was thinking of going all the way around (except windshield)... and then other times I just want to do the back and little side windows.

I do like how the 5% looks in the back, but I drive my car in a lot of traffic and want to be able to see clearly when lane changing... so I'll probably stick with the 35%...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't tinting the front and passenger windows illegal in california? Car looks great by the way. I might just do that same tint except for the rear windows, where did you get your tint done yunkikan

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Isn't tinting the front and passenger windows illegal in california? Car looks great by the way. I might just do that same tint except for the rear windows, where did you get your tint done yunkikan
hey newbie,in canada it is illegal to do the front and or sides,so i opted out of that,now that im a law abiding citizen and all.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
My buddy Gene did mine. 5% in the rear and 35% on the front two.

I haven't been pulled over yet...

·
Registered
159 Posts
My frd's frd tinted the windows for me :) and yea, it is illegal in CA, hopefully i wont get pull over because of the tint :p there are alot of people have their front windows tinted anyways~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts