Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where you guys normally get your oem replacement parts from? It would be nice if we could make a list here of all our "sources" so maybe we can all help each other out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I know theres gonna a few people that might not agree with me but Ebay is actually a good place to get oem replacement parts. Just make sure to check their rating and any negative feedback. So far I've saved a good amount of money buying on Ebay and never had a problem.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Otter,
Thanks. I've been to both of those sites but would still like a complete parts diagram that I could look at online.
So far I have been emailing a parts house and they look it up and supply a price.
Example oil filter $6.50 and cabin air filter $27.50 plus shipping.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean barnone.....toyotapartsoverstock does show the complete diagrams for the entire vehicle. You have to select Scion, then an iQ. Just as a note though, they list the iQ as a 2011, but it's still the same diagrams. I've printed many diagrams from this site.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Otter,
I guess I was confused about the 2011 diagrams instead of 2012. I though that 2012 was the first year for the IQ in North America. I'll look again at
http://www.toyotapartsoverstock.com/ .
Thanks

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'll probably be getting my parts from the dealer for the foreseeable future. Warranty aside, I don't have the tools or location to do repairs myself, and until I find a local shop that can suitably handle iQs, my repairs/maintenance will be a dealership turn-key job. The car is so new, even they seem to be having trouble dealing with iQ basics (which is kinda sad).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.