Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
my facebook site is a very dangerous place for some to visit,but give me a search,i think vancouver tried and couldnt find me.brent brossart.is me.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
black and white photo of an extremly large fella,bragging,but i am that.i will add you .but be warned i have NO FILTER and am bruteally honest allmost to a fault,if ya dont like what you see UNFRIEND ME,no hard feelings i am very use to it.lol

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
if your initials are J B ,I sent a request,your marriage photo,so you are married,im sorry to hear that,lol,im not but my girlfriend is still and weve bin together 6 years.makes it kinda exciting to be able to fornicate with another mans wife and not worry about a fight.LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
black and white photo of an extremly large fella,bragging,but i am that.i will add you .but be warned i have NO FILTER and am bruteally honest allmost to a fault,if ya dont like what you see UNFRIEND ME,no hard feelings i am very use to it.lol
OOPS CHANGED THE PIC.duhhhh.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the first one was... well a long story. we have 2 kids together. was married for 7 years. was engaged in between. that didn't work out. then got married a second a time. This marriage should last awhile. hopefully.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
He is hard to find. go to face book and after the facebook.com url type in brent.brossart.

Also I noticed you're in Vermont. What part? I am heading to Vermont Memorial day weekend to visit family/friends and to put flowers on relatives graves etc.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
He is hard to find. go to face book and after the facebook.com url type in brent.bossart.

Also I noticed you're in Vermont. What part? I am heading to Vermont Memorial day weekend to visit family/friends and to put flowers on relatives graves etc.
brent brossart you forgotn the R in my last name,but once you navigate around my facebook page you will NEVER forget me.LOL:p

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Got it.
Page ain't so bad.
I have seen worse.
Some of my students have some wild stuff...
whew,and is that you coaching football,im at work but had a brief look at your photos,still looking for a pic of ya.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
What's facebook?
are you serious Bohemian,i didnt join it till about 4 yrs ago,its a social networking sight.BUT you cant be serious,or can you.i didnt think i was the facebook ttype,well,turns out i am.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts