Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm talking about the leading edge you can see through the windshield. Best cell phone picture I could get but you will see what I'm talking about.
I don't know the color of it, but I am thinking it is kinda close to the "Salsa Red Pearl". By the way, what phone do you use? The quality of the picture is very good! Samsung?

Ken

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Off Topic:
I am using an iPhone 4s. My favorite picture so far (Avatar) was also taken on the phone. When I have more time I will dust off my Nikon D7000 and take some proper pictures. I have seen your shots and they remind me how much more I have to learn about photography! The lighting you used is great.

On Topic:
Salsa Red Pearl does does look like a close match from what I can see online. I will start looking for a local scion in that color to compare.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Whatever color it is my question is why? It just doesn't fit with the interior in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
It is the optional leather shifter knob that has the stitching not the stock one. FYI
THATS RIGHT TO,maybe one day i WILL have a look at my interior,i think im still to excited driving it to notice,so i just went and had a peak,by golly,there NO stich ing on the stock one.im not a fan off the ball one anyway,i believe the one in the IQ would just feel better in the palm.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I believe the color of that accent on the stereo housing is "piano red" as stated on ebays sale of the oem inside door panel accents.
Thank you for the update. But what I terrible name to try and search for paint online. I have spent the last 10 minutes looking at album covers and red.... pianos. LOL!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.