Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a pair for Christmas. They don't fit properly and really don't hold any more water than a basic aftermarket rubber matt. Perhaps they work better on other car brands, but not the 2015 iQ.

·
Registered
40 Posts
the sun shone on the passenger side so I took photos from that side only. The lack of proper fitment is evident in the waves and the almost 1" gap on the console side.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think I'll just stay with what I have!

Update 4-25-16: Found a set of these for $105.00 shipped on Ebay and bought them. They are not a good as the "Husky Liners" in the wifes Enclave but the will do. Good coverage of the carpet - under the gas pedal etc that other floor mats don't protect. Glad I bought them so far.
Felkers

·
Registered
187 Posts
I found on my weathertech floor liners that I can tuck the edges in behind the moldings on the edge of the floor and that eliminates the gap in the photo. I like them very well after doing that.
Felkers

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
853 Posts
WeatherTech has a strict warranty policy in effect that limits where to purchase these. On my Toyota rubber mats that came with the car, I found on one mat the IQ emblem has slightly detached from the rest of the mat, creating a hole. Looking to purchase the WeatherTech liners at a good price......

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
853 Posts
Best pricing I could find was at Advance Auto Parts with 30% off code that pops up on the website. $98.10 including tax and shipping to my address in Southern California. Note that Advance provides a 1 YR Warranty. Not sure what will happen after that with any issues. The legal wording on WeatherTech's site is confusing regarding this, although I did confirm with someone at WeatherTech over the phone that it is "okay" to buy from Advance...

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
853 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes strange I checked WeatherTech.com and 2015 iQ does not list them, but they are listed for 2014. I wonder if anyone nearby you could lend you a pair to test fit. (I know it may be a long shot but maybe one of our Canadian members)...

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
853 Posts
Thanks! mine comes with the OEM plastic mat but apparently it doesnt cover enough for the carpet and speically for the Alberta weather.
I agree. I got Intro-Tech Hexomats for the rear if you need those also. Should be a nice three piece set as an FYI. (It was two pieces but I brought my iQ to their headquarters and they made the center piece, which should be included)...

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts