Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a vanity plate on your iQ? Post up pictures here.

I'll start off...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i submitted my 3 ideas to our canadian insurer,ICBC, they were all denied.and that was that.maybe i will lower my iq even lowere than yours mr. taz,BUT it may do harm to thwe chasis and ore break disks,cuz the tires would have to come off and it would sit directly on the ground and in that scenario it would take me FOREVER to get to work to pay for my IQ.great plate mate.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first choice was LOW IQ but it was taken.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
My first choice was LOW IQ but it was taken.
but taz,there are a fair amount of NOT SO BRIGHT humans out there and they may think you are reffrering to yourself,which from what i can tell,THAT AINT THE CASE.because this is a familly friendly forum i should only list the 1 i dea i submitted,the other 2,well, not so much,my 3 ideas were not take but just flat out DENIED.1 was EVOLVE,and i guess they thought that was a hit at the christian folk,just my belief,not to cause ill feelings toward anyone.I LOVE HUMAN BEINGS.what happen to freedom of speach.maybe i will try, IQUED.

·
Registered
181 Posts
GRRR! I just got a note from the California DMV today. After 6 weeks of processing they've denied my request for "SABQT" and refunded my $49 check because "is a look-alike plate configuration".

Dangit. It was available online! I had my forum name set up n' everything.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
GRRR! I just got a note from the California DMV today. After 6 weeks of processing they've denied my request for "SABQT" and refunded my $49 check because "is a look-alike plate configuration".

Dangit. It was available online! I had my forum name set up n' everything.
seems they only like CUTE stuff,but there is no way my plate is gunna say,FLUFFY,lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
seems they only like CUTE stuff,but there is no way my plate is gunna say,FLUFFY,lol.
Way too girly ideas: "IM2QT4U", "CHIQ",
Might actually try ideas: "RQCKIT", "ROQUIT", "PQUNCE", "QUIKSTEP", "BLAQ",

I'll probably go for "QUIKSTEP". We're way into ballroom dancing. My wife's xA plates are "TNGO42". The other two ideas are going to get denied being look-alikes. I'm betting any attempt to use "Q" for "O" will be.

·
Registered
100 Posts
the 2 I narrowed down to was IQUTE and SIQ. I didn't think that IQUTE was very gender neautrul I didn't want some guy staring at me just to be disppointed to find out it's a guy driving. At the same time I don't want guys starring at my wife. so we went with SIQ.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Today's dumb ideas: "QED", "QUIQ", "ZINQ", "INQ"(taken), "UN QT"(at least a quadruple entendre'), "BLANQ", "BUQUIT", "DARQ", "TIEFGHTR"

But I'm leaning towards either "PQUNCE" or "RQCKIT"...both of which stand a high probability of being rejected.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had BITE ME for 15 years until the state took it away from me. They stated that some citizen complained that it was vulgar so they yanked it. Now, whenever I see a plate I consider vulgar, I file a complaint with the state.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I had BITE ME for 15 years until the state took it away from me. They stated that some citizen complained that it was vulgar so they yanked it. Now, whenever I see a plate I consider vulgar, I file a complaint with the state.
all mine denied as well,and thats without the complaints that i certainly would have got,DARN CITIZENS...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hmmm... One of my cats is named Pounce. Maybe I'll have to change his spelling. :)
Dumb ideas de'jour: "LINQS", "BLAQCAT", "PRQWLER"

Yeah well...I'm giving into a feline theme for my mods. I didn't really mean to go there. I was originally thinking T.I.E. fighter, to go with all the silver and black trim. I'm just nerdy like that (and a rocket scientist).

But one day I just liked (licked?) leopard pattern for my interior and its snowballing (yarn balling?) from there. Feline is just too stupid easy. Tough part will be keeping it from going all cutesy-girly on me. I'll have to keep all the mods from now on rough-shaven and mean-looking: need fatter tires with some aggressive camber...

Gahh!

Anyway, I was talking to my NorCal Scions crew last night about the license plate rejection. They say there's better hope dealing with the D.M.V. in person than online for getting questionable plates ("CRAQADCT" anyone? "But I'm a licensed residential plumber, honest!") through the review process. One couple related a story of being rejected online, yet getting the same plates approved at the "live" desk. Apparently the zombies manning the branch offices are better fed.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts