Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on the test drive my buddy made a call w his phone and then when he disconnected the contacts auto transferred over, did not work w mine that way. I tried to do it through touchscreen option but does not work............

Any suggestions/help

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
It's in your owners manual? I have the Navigation unit and it's in the manual that came with it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey surf, yeah tried that and they do not transfer after the btooth cuts off like they should. My signal may have been weak, gonna try in a different spot .

Thanks

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Mine did the same thing.....All my contacts were on the SIM card in my phone and when I copied them from the SIM to the phone the head unit picked them right up............Dugger

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just installed my upgraded unit, and it worked first time for me. However, when someone calls me, their name does not come up. In my address book on my phone, I don't usually put the "1" in front of someone's phone number, but I noticed on the call display it comes up that way. Do you think I have to go through my entire address book and add the 1?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Just installed my upgraded unit, and it worked first time for me. However, when someone calls me, their name does not come up. In my address book on my phone, I don't usually put the "1" in front of someone's phone number, but I noticed on the call display it comes up that way. Do you think I have to go through my entire address book and add the 1?
I sure hope not. That would be a pain.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine did the same thing, said it was transferring contacts and just froze. I finally realized it was waiting for confirmation from my phone! Screen on the phone was off, so I never saw the message. Once I realized my error and granted permission, transfer went smoothly!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mine did the same thing, said it was transferring contacts and just froze. I finally realized it was waiting for confirmation from my phone! Screen on the phone was off, so I never saw the message. Once I realized my error and granted permission, transfer went smoothly!
Same here. You sometimes need to OK the phone to make the xfer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts