1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
135 Posts
This works in the Toyota iQ, because they don't have the airbag there.

I wouldn't suggest putting anything there, in case the airbag has to deploy.

·
Registered
135 Posts
It sucks though, that we have NO storage. Toyota has been putting a LOT of storage in their cars, even if it's just nooks and crannies.

My buddy had an Echo a few years ago, and there were 2 glove boxes, a shelf for the driver, by the wheel, and bins on both sides of the radio console area. You can't tell me Toyota couldn't find places to put storage.

I hate that just because "this is a city car", we have to do without this stuff. (don't golf carts have some sort of storage bins???)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm going to have to break down and place a box between the seats like others have. Even finding a place to place something that might look tempting to a thief when I go into a store is tough since everything is out in the open unless it's small enough to go in the under seat bin.

·
Registered
196 Posts
There are so many AB's in this car it should come with a diagram showing the zones to NOT put anything..........when these puppys deploy ...you do not want a cupholder/glovebox ect propelled as a bullet.....trust me (been in ford taurus crash) the rubber cover on the steering wheel slapped my arm HARD....left a nasty mark......don't get me wrong the stuff saved my bacon....I hit a deer at 75 mph in a 70 mph zone....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Between the under seat storage bin and the bin by the hatch, that is plenty of glove box type storage for me.

The proud owner of a new (to me), used 10 Series.

-x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts