·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
A face to the iqforyou. It looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funy ,your face was the first I had seen to another iq,with your rims pic,i thought,cool he doesnt really look like he should have a cute little car either.LOL

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Funy ,your face was the first I had seen to another iq,with your rims pic,i thought,cool he doesnt really look like he should have a cute little car either.LOL
I guess I'm getting used to people calling it a cute little car. Bugged me at first. LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
I nominate you Sergeant At Arms in this little iQ club of ours. In one effortless motion, you will pound anybody who says the the Mini or the Fiat 500 is a better car. LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and funny thing,when i see the footage of the vancouver riot last year,it shows 9 humans to flip a smart car,and i do that for fun.i accept the position,HA HA.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont get that either my WAY better half used to refer my 09 nissan cube as a FLINSTONE car,lets just say,THEY DONT GET IT.HA.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OH AND REX IQ,i dont pound people ANYMORE,thats illegal,i am now a pleasure to be around,HA HA.

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL! You've seen how scrawny I am in my video. I could use a buddy. Nice to meet you. A face to the name.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and you kind fell,my non STAGE NAME, is brent brossart.can allso be located via facebook,another one of my hobbies,not by choice,i am terribly addicted to it.LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MINE WAS THE SAME WITH MY NISSAN CUBE,OOOPS CAPS LOCK off,she just loves the iq.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts