Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
It's up to you but I think it would look good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think it would look great but I would paint the mirrors to something besides gunmetal. I have considered white also for my Blue iQ.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I think it would look great but I would paint the mirrors to something besides gunmetal. I have considered white also for my Blue iQ.
white mirrors Jeremy,not sure bout that,but it is your IQ.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
99% I'm going with white. They look awesome! Thanks for the illustrations guys. I couldn't get those to link on here last night.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yeah, actually that doesn't look too bad. I was always under the opinion that white wheels only look good on white cars but after seeing this my opinion has changed. Who knew?! Well...obviously you guys did. :D

So, Mr. Geoff... will you be having the TPMS or TMPS (whatever it is) installed on your new wheels when you get them? If so would you, please, let us know (if you don't mind) what it ran you for price?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Yeah, actually that doesn't look too bad. I was always under the opinion that white wheels only look good on white cars but after seeing this my opinion has changed. Who knew?! Well...obviously you guys did. :D

So, Mr. Geoff... will you be having the TPMS or TMPS (whatever it is) installed on your new wheels when you get them? If so would you, please, let us know (if you don't mind) what it ran you for price?
high maggiebite,a local tire shop here in bc would have wanted 15$ a wheel to install the tpms,on top of all other charges per wheel.hope this helps,enjoy your weekend.peace.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts