Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just joined the forum I moved from London England to California back in 2015. I battle over should I buy big or stay compack I decided to stay compact since most of my business was in and around the town I live in Los Banos. I had a Toyota IQ for the last two years prior to moving to the states. So it seemed just practical that I should try and find one here. Most at the time were stock but I dug my heels in and through perseverance and patience I found a one owner in Pleasant Mini BMW with an upgrade body kit on it. Since owning it I made some personal changes changed out the wheels and color coded the side mirrors and black areas. since 2015 the only thing i have had to upkeep were a replace battery new breaks the two main belts and regular oil changes. To give my little beauty a better sound i completely upgraded the exhaust system setting me back around $350 the car sound sporty but not noisy giving it that lamborghini type pur. Here are some pictures love to chat with whoever is out their
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Wheel Tire Sky Car Scion iq
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Sky Wheel Car Scion iq
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
White Wood Comfort Automotive design Flooring

1 - 5 of 5 Posts