Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home from work tonight and there was a little package waiting for me on the doorstep from Odyssey Battery. The nice folks over there sent me a new battery for the iQ.

With a little modification to the battery hold down it's in and ready to rock.

Thank you Odyssey Battery!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
if i may ask,WHY the new battery sir,stereo purposes,or ya like RED.LOL:p

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's actually orange, it's always good to have an upgraded battery when doing car shows. Running the lights and audio can be hard on a stock one.

They were kind enough to become the latest sponsor for the build.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
And yes Taz a fine suprise on the doorstep.better than a burning bag of poop any day, here in canada i dont believe that brand is around, or not popular anyway.

·
Registered
536 Posts
not realy, what kind of battery is it? if i do that mine must be destroy

ok i know, i must wash my car ( shame on me), it's not dust, it's pollen ...
P1020074.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
due to the size of the battery it was required to mount it on it's side. They don't always make vehicle specific batteries and the iQ has just come out so I don't think anyone has a battery made just for them.

Excellent brand of battery. Designed for cars with audio and lighting requirements above the norm.

ODYSSEY Batteries - Auto and Light Truck

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
very nice battery on my fiat 500 i use yellow optima battery do u know?
I do know Optima. I have used their batteries before. I'm going on the recommendation of my audio installer friends this time and using the Odyssey.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
today my battery is dead
and i need to change it can u say to me qhat type do u buy for your car there are different solution

Odyssey PC925

regards

jonathan
Aloha Jonathan, that is the correct application number. The battery will need to be mounted on it's side to fit the stock location. This will not harm the battery at all, any mounting position is fine other than inverted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts