Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I may know someone who wants them, I'll send him a text message...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
from what i heard those are much comfortable then the TRD springs from toyota thats the only reason i bought them, but since i got laid off i need money, the springs are brand new never used all sealed in the box

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Here are pictures of the Tanabe NF210 springs on my iQ. Tanabe used it for R&D this past December.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I might be interested.

SURFCITYLOCAL... I need to know...

But I want to know the clearance of the front ground spoilers in front of the wheels.
Also did it effect your alignment any ? Did you have it realigned after the springs were put in ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank, its not like we dont want to help you, yes and no about the alignment it depends who sets it up, i know my friend who changed the springs did not do an alignment because he never messed up the bar or what ever, ground clearance? i dont think anyone cares but i don thave the answer to your questions, its not like we dont want to help you, its more like its irrelevant?

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah man i care,listen if you lower a car you have to get realigned no if and or buts.i got my TRD springs put in and my friend is the service manager at al hendrickson toyota and he even recommend i do it, you might not see it at first but your tires will have uneven wear eventually

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well the company that I ordered them from doesn’t even have them
Are yours still for sale ?

Fred aka Spidious

1 - 20 of 25 Posts