Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE NOTE, THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUNDAY AUGUST 12, 2012 DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT. I hope everyone who was going to attend will still be able to. Sorry for the date change.

Mark your calendars! Saturday August 11, 2012 will be the first So Cal iQ Owners meet in Long Beach California.

The location is the parking structure at 100 Oceangate Plaza, Long Beach, CA 90802.

My wife is the Property Manager of the building so we have permission to use the facilities.

The parking structure overlooks Queens Bay with the Queen Mary in the background.

After the meet and greet we can do a short caravan with our iQ's to a local eating place or head back to my house for more pictures and a BBQ.

I hope we can get a good turn out for this. It will be great fun to meet other So Cal iQ owners in person.

LOCATION INFORMATION...

The First So Cal Scion iQ Owners Meet and Greet will be held on top of the parking structure at 100 Oceangate Plaza, Long Beach, CA 90802. Enter on Daisy from Ocean Blvd, go through the parking gate and turn right into the parking structure. Continue on up the levels to the top and that's where you'll find us.

If you look up the location on Google Maps it will show the entry street as "World Trade Center" it actuality it is Daisy.

If the parking attendant gate is down, pull a parking ticket and hang on to it. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR PARKING. You will need the ticket to exit the parking structure.

Below is a picture of the event location. I look forward to seeing many of you there!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Man i wish i was even somewhat close, dam.any chance on relocateing to vancouve bc? Or just print out a LARGE glossy pic and prop it beside you car taz,and when your going to your. house i will easily be transportable, and i would allso eat very little.heck iwouldnt even mind being placed on someones lap to catch dripings, preferably female.HAVE A BLAST KIDS.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Gotta love SoCal....they're having meets while the rest of us are still waiting to see our first iQ on the road!!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Gotta love SoCal....they're having meets while the rest of us are still waiting to see our first iQ on the road!!
Yep aint nothing here man, JUST ME.maybe i will sit in a local parkinglot BY MYSELF that day and contemplate STUFF.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Drive to the dealership, park among the iQs, and take pics. No one will be the wiser!! :)
Funny you say that, about a month ago i DID JUST THAT, i put the pics on a pic thread here titled, visual stimulation i believe.ha ha.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Meet Taz in person today :)
Hope it's not just us at this meet, I've seen a few iQs on the road already would be nice to see a caravan!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was great to meet you too Rain! Looking forward to getting some more owners together on the 4th. Let's pump it up!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've yet to see iQs parked but I wanna go ahead and be optimistic about tagging cards being in our near future ;)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Meets are superb opportunities, but with so few iQs out there (take that as you will) this forum really needs to become our national club and friendly place for iQ owners to hang out. Distance is sadly a reality, so this interweb-thingy is our friend!!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Meets are superb opportunities, but with so few iQs out there (take that as you will) this forum really needs to become our national club and friendly place for iQ owners to hang out. Distance is sadly a reality, so this interweb-thingy is our friend!!
nicely said gokartride..:)

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. If you are in the So Cal area I hope you'll attend this event.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I am going to work on a road trip,if a guy from chilliwack bc shows up,is he welcome.or will i get the BOOT.:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bumping this up, if you live in So Cal I hope you'll try to make it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts