Scion IQ Forums banner

Sun/Moon Roof Anyone?

11K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Airbagged 
#1 ·
Has anyone check to see if one could install an after market Sun Roof on an IQ ? Perhaps Scion might have one available in some distant future?

#12 ·
They leak they all leak! It doesn't matter if its factory or the best aftermarket one money can buy it will leak. Now if your car is a garage queen like mine then I'd say its a cool option, I even own a 2007 Honda ridgeline with a factory sunroof, but I keep that one in the garage too. Be careful if you choose this route of modifying your car, as you are cutting a giant opening into your roof, and if you try to cheap out it will only leak that much faster. Taz on here did his, he chimed in a couple posts ago he's probably got more info about getting one done here in the US than most of us.

Forget the sunroof in the picture Taz posted, did anyone notice the fold back mirrors on that iq a factory option in Europe. Let me just say thank you once again to the jerk who decided not to put that one on our us options, not to mention the rear disc brakes!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.