Registered
49 Posts
7.6KG for all aluminium models... ref :
PZ474-I0670-ZJ
PZ474-I0671-**
PZ474-I0672-**​
PZ474-I067
3-ZJ
Hi, I did not say how I got my answer, LOL! Bathroom scales. Your answer is 16.7lbs. correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are as good as your name we all are driving the right car. As for me I'm a happy camper.

Take care, I know you will.

-Roger

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hi, I did not say how I got my answer, LOL! Bathroom scales. Your answer is 16.7lbs. correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are as good as your name we all are driving the right car. As for me I'm a happy camper.

Take care, I know you will.

-Roger
sorry, i don't speak well american so sometime i don't understand... if i say something wrong excuse me.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I haven't measured yet, but what would be a good rim/tire size to replace the factory? What I mean is, if you wanted to keep the overall wheel about the same size. I've been a little confused regarding what height tire to use if I go with a 17" or 18" rim. AND... if you do go with a bigger overall wheel, can the dealer adjust your speedometer from the computer or is it more difficult than that... I know with older cars you had to swap gears on the tranny to correct speedo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.