Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, I decided to check the stereo initial setup. I went in to change the welcome message on my base radio and the setting for type of car was for a tc. Not sure if it makes much difference, but I changed it to the iQ and I'll see if anything is noticeable.
If you haven't done it, it's very easy. With the radio off just push in the main round button and hold to access setup menu. Now my car say "Hi Waltah" when I power it up:)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Nice.mine says, EVOLVE, have you allso found the base, treble, low, mid, and high modes, plus a couple more settings that i cant recall.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I found the other sound settings. The ASR and ASL (I think) is a must if you're streaming music via bluetooth. The sound difference is amazing.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Mine says "You got to be F'ing kidding me! I am a premium HU that can display a graphic logo, but there is no way for my driver to customize this? I can't believe it can't be done!" Then it goes off in to a tirade about the weather and what not. I think it has an early case of Tourret's Syndrome also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts