Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dropped the iq off this morning to have the rear spoiler installed,gotta call back an hour or so later to say they didnt recieve the template for the location,bummer,its now at the paint shop for a custom splash,il have it within 2.5 days,THEN BACK to scion for the spoiler mount.so it seems i am ONCE AGAIN,waiting for this car.lol.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think so to,i tend to have the urge to do it to all my cars,was the first order of buisness for my 09 nissan cube as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ok i just received my Spoiler today.
Along with the Rear Sway bar, mud guards, and the rear cargo net.

I put the Sway Bar on already, but it was in the High 30deg range so i decided to come in out of the cold.

Sway Bar is defiantly worth the money.

I will put the rear Spoiler and mud guards on tomorrow

·
Registered
236 Posts
Installed the Spoiler Yesterday.

Looks good with it on there, Got a few compliments from a couple of people that came up to me after i just got in the car at a store.

The Mud Flaps look good on there too.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I had the dealer install the rear spoiler before I picked up the car. I really like the way it looks with the spoiler.

I'm picking up the Five:AD body kit today it includes their rear spoiler, looks a little smaller than the Scion product. I'll post pics when it's done being painted.

Here's the factory spoiler...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes surfcitylocal,i noticed the antenna change as well,where do you get?looks clean,and the colourmatch makes me think it is a scion application??

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
very nice !!! i want it !!!
i see you change your antenna for a shark !
yes surfcitylocal,i noticed the antenna change as well,where do you get?looks clean,and the colourmatch makes me think it is a scion application??
It is actually from Beat-Sonic It comes color matched to the vehicle.

Much better looking than the OE Toyota unit, but still needs a brake light in it.

Fish
I agree, that would be a nice addition.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had the dealer install the rear spoiler before I picked up the car. I really like the way it looks with the spoiler.

I'm picking up the Five:AD body kit today it includes their rear spoiler, looks a little smaller than the Scion product. I'll post pics when it's done being painted.

Here's the factory spoiler...

That spoiler looks really nice and the shark fin antenna suits the iQ. I see a lot of cars these days with them and it just doesn't look right (mainly older cars)

Whats the status on the Five: AD kit you received? Would love to see pic's once you get it installed. Curious of the fitment even though Five: AD is a good brand. Post pic's!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
That spoiler looks really nice and the shark fin antenna suits the iQ. I see a lot of cars these days with them and it just doesn't look right (mainly older cars)

Whats the status on the Five: AD kit you received? Would love to see pic's once you get it installed. Curious of the fitment even though Five: AD is a good brand. Post pic's!
The parts will be at the paint shop until early next week. I'm working on a set of tires now and should have it all together in the next two weeks. The air suspension system is due to be installed in the next two weeks as well. The car will be displayed at the Wek-Fest show in San Francisco on February 19th. Lots of work to do in a short time.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW surfcitylocal you really are givener, mods mods mods,very nice,i must save $$$ a bit at a time for my mods,nice to see someone with all his ideas coming together so quicky,congrats brother.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
WOW surfcitylocal you really are givener, mods mods mods,very nice,i must save $$$ a bit at a time for my mods,nice to see someone with all his ideas coming together so quicky,congrats brother.
My wife says it's my midlife crisis. :rolleyes: Audio system is still in the design stages but let's just say at this point the back seat is coming out.

Oh the xB he had was awesome so i know the iQ will be the same way. Caint wait for the air ride pics when its done and the kit.
Thank you, the xB was so much fun. Kinda wish I hadn't sold it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.