Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High five from affar.before the last car show i mattended i was trying to add a little something more to the interior of my IQ,so,i ripped this great little metal scion badge of my nice leather owners manual pouch,so if anyone is willing to do this im sure you could find a cool location to STICK IT,i actually have my dealer giving me 2 more empty pouches so i can destroy for a couple more of these little beuties. maibadge.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
High five from affar.before the last car show i mattended i was trying to add a little something more to the interior of my IQ,so,i ripped this great little metal scion badge of my nice leather owners manual pouch,so if anyone is willing to do this im sure you could find a cool location to STICK IT,i actually have my dealer giving me 2 more empty pouches so i can destroy for a couple more of these little beuties.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE small DETAILS,peace.
Brent:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd follow suit...but I'm in a DE-badging mode. I'm down to the tiny logo on the radio and the two big "SCION" embossed in the side door panels. Still: cool place to re-purpose spare logos!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts