Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U take a plastic trimtool and start and pushing it outwards from the tip of cover...

Look at this link:

·
Registered
219 Posts
thanks for the video, but that's a different mirror. I have tried pulling the cover off and no luck. I was wondering if it is held on with some screws instead of clips like the one on the video?

U take a plastic trimtool and start and pushing it outwards from the tip of cover...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U just need to pry it outwards at the tip a plastic trim tool and then follow it inwards and it pops itself of...use a little force to get it loose from the tip there..

Send me a pic of your mirror to [email protected] and ill try to draw in on the picture what u need to do....

·
Registered
219 Posts
mine is an 2014 IQ (US version) and probably has the same side mirror as yours? Somehow I thought it has a few screws holding the cover.

I'll have to look for the plastic trim tool and give it another try. Thanks.

U just need to pry it outwards at the tip a plastic trim tool and then follow it inwards and it pops itself of...use a little force to get it loose from the tip there..

Send me a pic of your mirror to [email protected] and ill try to draw in on the picture what u need to do....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts