Scion IQ Forums banner
161 - 180 of 198 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I changed out my wheels to these SSR Vienna Dish 2 wheels. They are 18X7.5 with a 48 offset. The wheel patterns are 4X100, 5X100 and 5X112. They had to be worked on when I bought them. I had them straightened, curb rash removed, clear coat removed and a full polish job on the faces and lips.

This is what they looked like when I bought them...

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
they look brushed in those last two photos. i like it lol
They were brushed from the factory. The clear coat had faded and needed to be removed so I had them polished at the same time. I would have liked to keep them looking stock but the pattern is almost impossible to reproduce on a CNC machine for what I was willing to pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here they are:

17'' With STD Shock Springs (waiting on the Eibach Pro Kit)

·
Registered
23 Posts
19" Rims

I just picked up a set of 19" TRDs off Craigslist.
Painted them satin black and had Falken Azenis 215/35R19 mounted on them.
The front sits nice, but I would like to lower the back an inch maybe. Don't know yet. Definitely want to get the TRD rear sway bar next.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I just picked up a set of 19" TRDs off Craigslist.
Painted them satin black and had Falken Azenis 215/35R19 mounted on them.
The front sits nice, but I would like to lower the back an inch maybe. Don't know yet. Definitely want to get the TRD rear sway bar next.
Nice find. They look really nice painted black satin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks. The picture doesn't really do it justice. I haven't had any rubbing or clearance issues, but I do still have the stock springs on it. I am not sure if it does need to be lowered at all.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those have a really nice look to them.

Yeah, we really like them. We're glad we went with the recommendation of TRD springs/swaybars + 17" wheels/tire combo. These 2 things really transform the car's handling. If the roads here weren't rough, I might've considered 18" wheels

The other option which I'm glad I didn't do is: 18" wheels/tires and NOT install TRD springs/swaybars. I think the car would've looked out of place.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hey iQ guys n girls,
I'm bit curious, does any increase size wheels will reduce MPG?

Thanks.
Any change to the weight of the vehicle can change your MPG. Adding a larger, heavier wheel can reduce your mileage.

161 - 180 of 198 Posts