Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post pics here of your or anybody elses awesome iQ ! Lets see those aftermarket or custom wheels. Aftermarket suspension ?

please post wheel size, offset, and weight
please also post tire size, spacer info, and any suspension modifications.

this should get exciting...

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have these along with all the TRD suspension bits. Transformed the car and worth every penny.
I am interested in getting some after market rims so it would be nice to mention the wheel make, model, where purchased,tire size installed, etc to help me and others make a decision. Maybe make this a sticky so all the rim info would be in one place?
Thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
these wheels look great! i was hoping for more detailed information in this thread so people will know exact fitment options.
unsprung weight can be a huge deal with light weight cars like the IQ. also, correct offset makes all the difference in the world.
I went to Discount Tire's site and looked up wheels specifically for the iQ, this is one set that it
came up with. I liked the color combination and the look, so went and bought them. As far as
the offset goes, I relied on the recommentation of Discount Tire's site....and as far as the
unsprung weight, they added about 20lbs more than the stock steelies for all four, but I really
didn't care, for the kind of driving to/from the golf course that I was gonna do. They work fine
for me....

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on the wheels. They were the last set sold by 5:AD. Collector items now. =)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Picked up a used set of tires and rims at a steal added my murdered out look and bam!!!
Wheels:
Apec 803, 18X7.5 40 offset, Black Plasti Coat with red spline lugs
Tires:
205/40ZR18

1 - 20 of 198 Posts