Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
not sure why but i am NOT a fan of the other shiftknob,i think cause its round,i like the ergonomically correctnes of the stock one,dont mind the spelling,ive recently learned how to read,next will be spelling.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
There are lots of shift knobs available on the web. I have changed mine out to one from the Scion tC release series, it's the same color as my iQ.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd like to tap in a wood cello peg. Wait--

Forget the nob. Anybody change out the whole shift stick? Someday I want to change it out for the frog-end of a cello bow. After 33 years sawing in bass clef it'd just feel more natural to me. I'd just need about a 7/16ths tube sleeve adapter to slide wood into tin.

I haven't taken apart the center island yet. Has anybody seen the guts of one? SurfCityLocal? No?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Here's a few pics of mine, not to clear but you get the idea...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Here's a few pics of mine, not to clear but you get the idea...

woh,in the one pic i see the interior of the door,LOOKS like an IQ,another pic of the gear shifter does noT????THEN I SEE THE LEATHER SEATS???i know it doesnt take much,but,IM CONFUSED.is that your iq with leather seats?if so,when did that happen sir.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i've been searching for that kind of seat cover for my iq. Where did you get them surfcitylocal

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
The seats were done by Pecca Leather. I will be posting up on those when I get some better pictures done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hahaha....I know what you mean, and Thanks for the good warning. That being said, I'm very careful and have tinted windows (and the "get out of jail free" card I have would be helpful too) :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's hot! I had some flames like that on my fenders, but didn't do it right and one peeled off after a week. I'm gonna look around and try to find some good ones for not too much $$$ !

1 - 20 of 42 Posts