Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This moring when I pulled in the parking garage at work. Another fella came by and asked. "Did you get that at Thunder Road? (a local go-cart track). I said. "No, got it at Toys-R-Us"!

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
"That thing looks like half a car."
"It's the only half you need."

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I let our office manager drive the IQ the other day. When we got to the car she said. "Does this thing have a key....or do you just wind it up?"

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We just installed an infrared sauna on Wednesday. As I was stacking the cardboard outside for the recyler. My neighbor came by and asked what came in the boxes? I told him the wee car:)
IMG_8413_resize.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
"thats such a small car!"
"yeah, I know. I got it to compensate for my big d......"

·
Registered
416 Posts
Here in PR my friend call her "la dañaparkin" (parking damager) hahaha they just hate when they think there's a free parking in the mall and when they finally turn they found this half car in the parking!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Nice one Jay. I use the same principle. I tell people that it works the opposite of having a huge monster truck to compensate for a small package.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
The first week I owned my car I had a lady at work say to me in a sarcastic tone" you are such a big guy why would you buy such a small car"? so I openly and abruptly said" because I am comfortable with the size of my penis",,ooops,wrong forum,hehe. needless to say she was very taken back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts