Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I was sorely tempted to say the same thing when I first saw the thread lol. I know passive agressive technology is annoying, and I get a little flash of defiant annoyance whenever my car tries to play nanny...but at the same time you really should be wearing the damned thing

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have come to see the concern my car shows for my safety and well-being as a sign of affection. In fact, I have been known to thank it verbally.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I have come to see the concern my car shows for my safety and well-being as a sign of affection. In fact, I have been known to thank it verbally.
i as well speak to mine,thank you for your honesty.

·
Registered
540 Posts
If you have never been in a car accident...Don't wear your seat belts !
Then you will understand why they are in there !

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Your dealer can disable the chime... For a price.
i enquired about them making my horn beep upon locking the doors,they said they can go into the computer and do this,for 1 hr shop time 114$,no thanks..

·
Registered
584 Posts
i enquired about them making my horn beep upon locking the doors,they said they can go into the computer and do this,for 1 hr shop time 114$,no thanks..
That price is too much for me. I want the lock beep. My other cars had a way for the owner to change with key on/off combos. I hope one is discovered for the iQ.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Wear your seat belt. I don't try to impose my opinions on anyone but in this regard there is no good argument for not wearing a seat belt.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have two similar items - one in each of my cars. I use it when my dog is in the passenger seat (not a common occurrence as he has a seatbelt/harness set up for the cargo area).

I am a big advocate for seat belts as I'm sure they saved me from serious injury in my one major crash, but sometimes you just wanna rip that beeping thing right out of the car.

(This post was supposed to be a 'reply' to master-yoda's Toyota seatbelt clasp post. I'm too sleepy and did it wrong.)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wear your seat belt. I don't try to impose my opinions on anyone but in this regard there is no good argument for not wearing a seat belt.
i'm completely ok with this !! here it's an obligation in front and rear place and i do it a each time i take my car !
my proposition is for someone like me who put heavy charge on passenger or rear seats only !!!

safety in first !!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts