Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice. When I was in the market for an iQ, I stopped by a dealer that installed several aftermarket products that drove the price up by $6,000 which included leather seats which weren't heated at all! I said no thanks. I had leather seats on my Smart Fortwo and I loved it! Heated seats on leather is a must!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can order (in Germany) the leather seats (all 4 seats) as an option. The price is €800 (incl. all tax).
Toyota is fitting the seating arrangement – not the dealer.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Comfort Automotive design Car

The seats are different:
  • A hole through the head area (front seats)
  • The real leather is “around your body”
  • Upholstery – cloth in the middle parts
  • Leather-look back-side of front-seats
  • Seat heating (front seats) – switch on/off
  • Front seats with better body-side/lumbar support
  • Color brown/beige or brown/black

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice. When I was in the market for an iQ, I stopped by a dealer that installed several aftermarket products that drove the price up by $6,000 which included leather seats which weren't heated at all! I said no thanks. I had leather seats on my Smart Fortwo and I loved it! Heated seats on leather is a must!
No doubt! In winter, leather seats get really cold, almost to a point you won't want to sit on them. Either leather with heated seats or fabric seats!

btw to those with heated seats, how long does it take to heat up? I know some cars take a few minutes to start feeling a heat.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This might be irrelevant but on my Smart Fortwo when I had it, it takes only 15 seconds to heat up comfortably on HIGH before I switch it to LOW. This is really fast! If I keep it on HIGH for more than 30 seconds, I have a hot ass. I already have one ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
anybody know about leather seat?

I just bought a scion IQ. In my local dealership, they only have two of them and both are not equipped with neither leather seat nor heated seat. I tried to find it through EBAY but there aren't any dealers selling neither custom leather seat. I know that there are some more than 700 dollars but I want some normal seat covers. It is ok with only stitched leather. do anybody know about any market to buy? Thank y'all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.