Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I cannot find one company that the velour or even denin seat covers are available for our car now ? I found one company that could have them made (velour only) but The price for them is about 199.00 and take at least 3 months to make as they r special because of the airbags so it is a custom make ..............

I also have to order the dash cover which is about 70.00 in velour and take up to a month to make .

Anyone found where these items are available now and at what prices ?

Thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oooo...good point! I never even thought of the airbags. I guess just any universal seat cover isn't going to cut it with the iQ's eh? Custom covers will be pricey too. :(

·
Registered
584 Posts
You can get the Dash covers for 35$ like mine.
edit: Correction mine was 46$ carpet was 35$ and velour is 40$. My Custom wet okole seat covers were about 250$ and took a month to make.

·
Registered
507 Posts
What does the dash cover do exactly? Besides cover the dash, that is. Like, is it just for looks or does it have some use? I've never heard of dash covers before until I became a member here.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does the dash cover do exactly? Besides cover the dash, that is. Like, is it just for looks or does it have some use? I've never heard of dash covers before until I became a member here.
It is just to protect the dash from the sun and destroying/drying out your dashboard. It does not ad any addt. horsepower to the little bugger :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can get the Dash covers for 35$ like mine.
edit: Correction mine was 46$ carpet was 35$ and velour is 40$. My Custom wet okole seat covers were about 250$ and took a month to make.
Boh, thanks but where did u order them from ?

·
Registered
584 Posts
It use to be dashboards were made of materials (vinyl and plastics) that would crack. Dash covers were usually carpet that would protect them from the suns UV rays and heat. Now days they are for more for looks and anti-glare than for protection due to better materials for dashboards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts