Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of factory XA 15 inch alloy wheels mounted with snows ( OEM size ) would anyone know if these would work on the IQ as a winter wheel ?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
The XA wheels will certainly work but the stock tire size (185/60-15) is a little short for the IQ. I would replace the tires with size 185/65-15.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Nice job Discount Tire. Most vendors only post ads, helping out a forum member is very cool! I've been buying tires from Discount for years. Now I have one more reason to continue.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Nice job Discount Tire. Most vendors only post ads, helping out a forum member is very cool! I've been buying tires from Discount for years. Now I have one more reason to continue.
We're people just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. :) Thank you for your support. We appreciate your business.

·
Registered
540 Posts
WOW

A actual reply from a company on this forum that just doesn't post adds trying to sell their goods, some that won't even fit our cars !

Keep up the good work, I am heading over to your site to see just what you sell...Maybe you can beat tirerack.com ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ditto on all the above comments, i will.definitely lean towards Discount tire for future purchases. Thanks again for helping, its really refreshing and appreciated.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Thank you for the kind words everyone.

@spidious...we do guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a TireRack, or any competitor, has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thank you for the kind words everyone.

@spidious...we do guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a TireRack, or any competitor, has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!
Not hijacking the thread but...

The Mini used the same 4X100 bolt pattern and most of the aftermarket wheels for it have a similar offset (42) so why can't wheels that fit the Mini be used on the iQ?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
^
According to my specs the common 16x6.5" Mini wheels should work on the IQ. A test fit however would be need to check for brake caliper clearance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts