Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the crappy photos, I wasn't expecting to take pictures. I thought it was just a cocktail and dinner invite. Turns out it was these too...

and of course, there's a gift bag:

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
well, this makes the shit I want to do look absolutely sane and understated.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. I ended up not being able to make it due to a commitment with my car club. I saw a different angle of that off road one, really clean!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish I had better camera, those are from my iPhone.

Look closely. You'll see that most of them has a Hot Lava color in the dashboard... now we know where the unsold Hot Lavas are. They get turned into gallery displays :)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I wish I had better camera, those are from my iPhone.

Look closely. You'll see that most of them has a Hot Lava color in the dashboard... now we know where the unsold Hot Lavas are. They get turned into gallery displays :)
dont all the colours have the same colour on the dashboard?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
really? i thought those color matched your exterior
you would think,but,NOT,they shit the bed on that one,kinda like ALL the silver mirrors,just wrong.lolhave a nice weekend Ra1n.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you would think,but,NOT,they shit the bed on that one,kinda like ALL the silver mirrors,just wrong.lolhave a nice weekend Ra1n.
damn.. if I owned a white one, I'd be furious with that thing LOL

·
Registered
584 Posts
I found more pics from my husband's phone.. here are some side views

I found some side views from my husband's phone:
Ok, Those are the tires and wheels I want.

On the dash accent trim. If you take a look at it you will find it is not Hot Lava but a shade of Red.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Never thought i would c an IQ i didnt like,WRONG,I think that off road deal with the head is absolutely gross.wow

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'm sure the head is mounted on a quick-release and is there only for extra intimidation during rush hour.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts