Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scion Exposed will be in Cincinnati,Ohio on Sep. 15, 2012.

The event wil be held in a tunnel in downtown that runs about 8 blocks under the city. I will have more info so but put in on the calender and check with Scion.com.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok the event will be at the Riverfront Transit Center and it will be indoors. My wife got a hotel at the Hampton Inn Riverview that is three miles fron the event.

1-859-581-7800 and tell them your with Scion Exposed. Rooms are 99.00 a night

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Made this a sticky. Looking forward to seeing pics of the event.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Taz!!! I should be at the hotel around three on friday. Gonna stop by the Corvette plant on the way up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey now!! We like our driving down here!!!! It's all those out of town drivers... Lol. Anything being planned in ATL! I think I was the first one who bought an IQ in jan.. still only seeing a handfull around.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not all of ATL drive bad but just those few that do give it a bad name. I have seen three so far here in Birmingham but i would like to do a meet if we can get a few more around the southeast.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yea I think that would be great, but thinking ATL will have a small turnout.. Don't think the small cars are actually selling down here that well...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had a great time and met two more iQ's at the show so three of us 2 Hot Lava and 1 Bliz pearl. Got to meet Troy the owner of 5axis and Daniel from OEM Audio. It was a great show and won Best iQ and a HPI Scion xB rc car in a drawing. Now to get ready for NOPI this weekend.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I saw your car there, nice ride. I was with the gang from Pittsburgh with the oak bar in the back of the xB.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool thanks! I think i remember your xB. Have you heard if they are gonna do a Exposed this year? I know the southeast exposed is in Tampa.

·
Registered
234 Posts
They sounded like they did. I know for the past couple of years they wait until about 6-8 weeks out to announce the dates. Makes it a major PIA when you got kids and a job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts