Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
You can also request that they make a custom fit rear floor mat, both for the standard compartment (behind the rear seats) and for the entire rear area with the seat backs down. That way, we will have a liquid capture mat for hauling stuff that might leak.

Same process - go to the Weathertech website and fill out a request form.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also requested Weather Tech mfg. window vents for my new I.Q. They e-mailed back indicating it "should" happen in about six months!?

Another subject: Does anyone know if the wiring harness for the road lights is existing or does it need to be installed? I want to install LED lamps instead of he standard lights.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALL iQ's are pre wired for the lower driving lights. They are plug and play. Inside all you have to do is connect the switch. Install the lights outside and that is it !

·
Registered
989 Posts
ALL iQ's are pre wired for the lower driving lights. They are plug and play. Inside all you have to do is connect the switch. Install the lights outside and that is it !
The most difficult part to me was the locating and insertion of that little power
clip for the switch thats under the dash, I could see the receiving socket but it
was hard to tell which way and angle to insert the wire side plug, but it wasn't
that bad.....the rest was a piece of cake...

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I just got an acknowledgement and no further information as to when to expect
the product to be available. :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
I didn't even get that. Maybe it's because I've been a bit rough on Weathertech due to fit problems with two of their products...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts