Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Has anyone experienced when the radio does not display the pandora screen? It will play pandora but doesn't display song title, etc.. It worked when I test drove the car but not after I bought it?!?!?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think only iphones can display the pandora screen. With Android and everything else just plays the music but controls from the phone or tablets.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, update... I have an iphone 4... it worked when I test drove it.. last week I took the car back and was informed that they were able to connect a iphone 4 and a 3gs on their other IQ... so they tested it on my car (with the 3gs iphone) and it worked using BT.. I was then told that it had to be something with my iphone 4, with some settings, I asked, ok, what settings should my phone be set for, but they didn't know (as if apple would allow anyone to change the BIOS on the phones, I have not jailbroken my phone)... The pandora will play through the BT but will not show song info, etc, but if using USB, it'll show the song info and label.. (but when using the USB) it turns off the capability of calling while hands free... so I was informed that I would have to call Apple,, and I might have to call Pandora?!?!?! But went to the dealership again today to have them show me what they were doing and now the story is, that the label information only works when using USB.. even though BT worked when I test drove the car and one of the sales rep's 3GS worked the other day. Can anyone explain to me how it works on other IQ's? Will the label and song info, display while only using BT? It appears that I am the first person who has bought the IQ in the Souteast and the dealership doesn't want to call Scion to get help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can anyone tell me how it works on their car? Does the Pandora screen display on the radio using bluetooth?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for anyone who is reading this.. it appears that Scion is having more people calling in regarding my issue.. So hopefully it'll be fixed soon!!! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For all the readers.. It appears that scion has now gotten pioneer engineers involed to determine if the album info should display or not using BT. Even though it worked several times before.. Should hear something next week about it. Also tested on samsung galaxy s 2 and didn't work.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Latest and final update from pioneer is that the album cover, title is not suppose to display using Bluetooth only through USB connection....

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have the upgraded pioneer and what irks me is it will not show album art from my usb thumb drive on mp3s. I have tried imbedded art in mp3 and just the old Folder.jpg file. Nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts