Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all IQUIANS,I was wondering if anyone got anything besides a handshake for their purchase,not that just recieving this cool little BUGGY wasnt enough,but I guess I mean FOR FREE.i actually took notice of some really cool SCION t shirts on a rack and when the finance lady asked if I would like an extended warranty,i replied,only if I get a t shirt,SO THE DAMN SHIRT COST ME 1800bucks for pete sakes,ha.i waited two weeks for my shrirt cuz they dont stock XXL.when I had my sway bar installed she presented me with THE WRONG shirt,she told me to keep it and the proper one is on the way,Its bin two months,LOL,no second shirt yet.the salseman gave me a really nice scion chrome thermos travell mug.smilleyface inserted here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,

I got gas money to buy gas from my favorite gas station at the dealers expense. I did not want them to put gas in my car that had ethanol. This is as close to any perks I got besides the great deal I got
in my purchase of the IQ.

It would have been nice if they had thrown in the floor mats, but I had to order them.

-Kooler

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope they do the same hear in BC.I LIKE FOOD.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i am getting the dinner and maintenece talk tonight. I didnt get anything with my extended warrenty but it did get it for $900! glad I didnt get the $900 t-shirt to go with it..:p

·
Registered
5 Posts
We just put our deposit down on Saturday for our white iQ :D
With our sale we got them to include 7yrs free oil + filter changes, and we also got the grad rebate promo (500$).
Took us quite a while to haggle them to include anything with the sale, had to get the sales manager over to get the oil changes included.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We just put our deposit down on Saturday for our white iQ :D
With our sale we got them to include 7yrs free oil + filter changes, and we also got the grad rebate promo (500$).
Took us quite a while to haggle them to include anything with the sale, had to get the sales manager over to get the oil changes included.
congrats,are ya new to the forum johny,if so give yourself an intro in the new member thread so we can all say hi.when will you take delivery of your new IQ.

·
Registered
5 Posts
been lurking the forums for a while. will make an intro thread when we take delivery. dealer told us 7-14 days from last saturday. cant come soon enough! very ecited :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
I got no perks, but the dealership did have a meal at their maintenance session which I passed on (I've been to these twice before...seemed more a commercial for dealership services than anything else).

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got no perks, but the dealership did have a meal at their maintenance session which I passed on (I've been to these twice before...seemed more a commercial for dealership services than anything else).
i bet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I paid full retail, apparently, and then some. I received no dinner, no maintenance timeshare presentation, no T-shirt. I was however invited to the one (and since only) NorCal Scions meet at the dealership in December.

That was a HUGE bonus. That got me the hook-up with Chris at Weapon-R to donate my car for air intake prototyping (and the free sample). I dunno how Weapon-R is with customers, but they're great with volunteers. That also got me into meets and shows. Edric from NorCal is helping me with my headliner, couldn't have done it without his expertise. Vinyl and exterior LED kit hookup through my new friends at NorCal are coming soon. That'll round out my backyard home-brew mods before I have to get $eriou$ again.

So uh: dealer perks: fail...and continues to fail (where's my @#$%!'ing interior light kit eh? You want $450 for a programmed transponder key?!? You charge HOW much per hour for labor?!? Do you even know my name without looking at your computer?)

But I met some great Scion-driving/hacking friends on the side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts