Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Thanks for posting. The vinyl and the tint really add a lot to the iQ.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
well il be go to disneyland,where the heck did you get the seat covers,and more so ,the dash covers?WOW.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
obviously mad especifically for the iq,but do they custom make them their when ordered,or do they just bhave them on hand at the store,what is there for colour options,thanks in advance.i would love to see the dash cover in my car,may i allso ask the price.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
obviously mad especifically for the iq,but do they custom make them their when ordered,or do they just bhave them on hand at the store,what is there for colour options,thanks in advance.i would love to see the dash cover in my car,may i allso ask the price.
just had a peak,man i will NEVER get everything i want for my car.lol.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Wet Okole's rock! Great color comb too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bohemian, did you order the black dash cover? The color looks gray in some of your pictures, but I'm guessing that's just the lighting and that the black is the best to go for to get a good match of the car interior. I wouldn't want to risk going with another color unless you ordered a different color than black and could recommend it. Otherwise I'd be afraid it wouldn't match well with the interior.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts