Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as i have mentioned in other threads about the seat NOT holding me in place,well ive decided to mstart to look for something maybe a little lower with much more side support to hold a thicker heavier set man like myself in place upon cornering,[email protected] Taz,i noticed those wicked seats in the transformers XA,they may be a wee bit to racy for what im looking for,but i ask you if you are aware of any feasable options for this or where i may start my search.i very well may have to buy the seats and have them safely and profesionally modified,which i am willing to have done.peace all,have a great week.
Brent:rolleyes:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Iq, send a message to gt350 (lonnie) as he just sold his aftermarket seats he had for the iq . I got his wheels/tires/audio equipment but missed the opportunity for the seats he had. He can at least save u time and tell u which ones he had and where to get and price. Give u starting point.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iq, send a message to gt350 (lonnie) as he just sold his aftermarket seats he had for the iq . I got his wheels/tires/audio equipment but missed the opportunity for the seats he had. He can at least save u time and tell u which ones he had and where to get and price. Give u starting point.
i had no idea he had aftermarket seats? i just may have to do that,thankyou.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I was going to put these in my iQ but decided to cover the stock seats in leather for the first year.

I sold them to a friend who put them in her xB. I will probably go this route again next year.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep,those look FANTASTIK,is the $$$$ fantastikyly high aswell?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Taz, man those really nice.................... yeah bet they r expensive as u know taz he is big money g on here and spares no expense on his bugger............. 1st class all da way............ lol

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taz, man those really nice.................... yeah bet they r expensive as u know taz he is big money g on here and spares no expense on his bugger............. 1st class all da way............ lol
oh oh,you said BUGGER,you may be on the wrong forum here YAMAHA.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Those are "no name" seats that ran me about 400.00, not too bad.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes,ive done some searching,about 650$gets me a fair set.still gunna hunt around a bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts