·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer just called and advised that i need a tuner and antenna that plugs into the pioneer unit for it to work, was not given a price just yet. He is gonna call me back.

anyone else had this done ?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah so dealer advised the tuner is 205.00 + 150 for something called the fit kit + labor of 150 = total of about 505.00 + tax

WHAT THE HELL .............. seems way high to you ????????????

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Yep,what the dealer said.time to utilize the usb with32 gigs of music and such.ANYTHING FROM THE DEALER$$$$$.

·
Registered
297 Posts
8G stick for me, went on vacation for a week and only got up to the 'F's'...
No sat for me, I am not gonna pay for what I already own (music).

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
8G stick for me, went on vacation for a week and only got up to the 'F's'...
No sat for me, I am not gonna pay for what I already own (music).
Good way to put it Micky,that said,if it were a FREE service i would totally utilize it,i have PAID for enough for music,and is a pleasure to use what i have.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The USB input works great IMO. I still don't understand why people will sell you a Sat radio and then still require a seperate Sat receiver in order to activate it. They should state Sat CAPABLE radio...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Agreed with all. The 4GB thumbnail drive I keep permanently in my USB port cost me $8. All the music I have on it...well...I'll take the 5th as to how much that cost. Anywho its a week's worth of pacified commute for a minute's worth of pay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts