Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IQ came without a "headlights on" warning buzzer (which would activate if you turned the car off and opened the door, ideally). I also noticed in the manual that some IQs come with driving lights, automatic on (with sensor activation of course) and auto off. Has anyone asked a dealer to install a simple warning buzzer, or modify in such a way that using the door lock fob button would make the headlights also go off? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
You can leave your lights on and they will turn off when you click the lock button twice. Or as Bohemian posted, they will go off automatically in a short time after locking your iQ.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
You can leave your lights on and they will turn off when you click the lock button twice. Or as Bohemian posted, they will go off automatically in a short time after locking your iQ.
WHICH ADDS TO THE FANTASTIKNESS OF THIS CAR,my first with such features,a SMALL package with LARGE features.:cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Took me a few times to realize this. I came back to the car and was like oh snap my headlights were on... I don't remember a beeping to tell me they're on... so I watched the next time I did it and walla after a minute or so they went off. I was like oh snap. I never have to touch my headlight turner on'er again. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts