Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,went into my local scion showroom today to see if 1 of the 4 IQs on the lot had a nav unit i could play with,they did not ,and when i enquired a fella told me the nav. unit IS NOT an option in canada?????i thought i had seen it as an option on the .ca website,we had a look today and it IS NOT?????i thought there was a fellow canadian on here that had it,from back east,alberta area?????

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
It is an option in the US. I have it.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes surfcitylocal,you were allso one i knew had this,young fella EMPLOYED there told me they just did the upgrade in an XB and it was 1800$,id be better off going aftermarket,WHOA kid,no UPsales for you,lol,but i told him i was just there to push buttons,but half the employees came out to admire my IQ with its new wheels,they just love it as do i.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He allso said they were having issues with some asspect of them,cant remember what he said,was probably foreign to me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also looked into getting the nav unit here in Alberta. I did manage to get the parts manager to contact Scion in the USA and check on purchasing a unit from there and having it installed. They quoted me $4000 plus install. Needless to say I consider 100% markup a bit steep and choose not to get it done, which really disapointed me. Currently looking into aftermarket nav units.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Eclipse makes great after market Navigation head units, same user interface as the Toyota / Scion units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts