Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Norway:)

Just bought myself an IQ3 2011 1.33 VVT-I 98HP (automatic).

I gotta say i just love this car:)

Plan is total repaint inside outside new color in "blu cepheus" from Lamborghini...a beatiful blue pearl color...roof/tailgate spoiler/mirror covers/rims and bumper corners are going to be a white pearl with a bluish pearl touch in it:)

The calippers and the rear brake drum in blu cepheus or maybe a really POP color..haven't desided on that quite yet:)

As a carpainter for 27 yrs im going to make this stand out from every other car around in the boring colorscheme of cars around:):)
20210525_154513.jpg
20210525_154504.jpg
20210525_154454.jpg
20210525_154446.jpg

Lowering it with H&R (35mm) and finding a kit..prob from ibher styling (the wide bodykit)

Want to upgrade the stereo system also if i can find the housing for the scion stereo as i have a toyota IQ.

looking forward to start my build:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats, & Welcome to the IQ family! I actually really like the color you got there but can't wait to see whatever you do. I swear I get more compliments and head looks driving this car than I did driving my 2014 Stingray, lol. I love the IQ!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Fixed my rear bumper today...finished with the prime:):)

Added my wing today:):)...and primered my hood:):)...

Changed my mind about main paint on the car..its now planned to be "ROSSO POP EFFECT"..a reddish pearl/met that flops insane over in orange...still a lambo color though...the roof/wing/mirrors/bumpercorners and the rims are still going to be a clear white pearl:)....love alot of those colors from lamborghini as they always stand out and when i have painted my hood ill share a photo of it.....

Also got hold of the stereo housing so its on its way from Japan

Happy weekend everyone:) and stay safe:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Really interested in the climate control upgrade! (May have to save up for that).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts