Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello iq familly,ive bin talking with our administrator about having a new thread added that would pertain to measurements dimensions and spec of everything IQ,i have noticed lots of such pertanint info in many different threads so i thought it would be easier for reference purposes to have it all in 1 spot.not sure what it will be called as of yet but it should be coming soon so keep an eye out for it,not litteraly though please for the fact that that would be TERRIBLY PAINFULL,peace.
Brent.:p

·
Registered
94 Posts
There should just be stickies instead. makes it easier. Make me an admin I'll tidy this place up and add some pinned/sticky topics.
I agree. Stickies would be better. Someone goes to "Wheels" forum and right at the top they would see common wheel information. Rather that fragmenting that information off to a "Specs and Info" forum and then finding "Wheels". Just my .02. Either way it will be great to have that information organized. I will be glad to gather and contribute as needed.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I agree. Stickies would be better. Someone goes to "Wheels" forum and right at the top they would see common wheel information. Rather that fragmenting that information off to a "Specs and Info" forum and then finding "Wheels". Just my .02. Either way it will be great to have that information organized. I will be glad to gather and contribute as needed.
I also agree.

·
Administrator
912 Posts
Thank you for the feedback everyone. This site is definitely growing and that's why we want to start to organizing things more and maybe add more sections. The server that the site is on has also been recently upgraded to accommodate this :).

Thank you all for your patience and support :cool:

Cheers,
Cayne

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There should just be stickies instead. makes it easier. Make me an admin I'll tidy this place up and add some pinned/sticky topics.
i do not have such power,and yes i agree,you obviously have WAY more experience than me and i think you should bump me and work your magic.i am actually just learning to read,IM 42.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts