Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone, from just outside of Portland.
I've been lusting (yeah) after the iQ ever since I first saw the JDM version a few years ago. I currently have a 1988 Honda CRX that I absolutely love (second owner, 178k, 35mpg), but the iQ calls to me. I can't bring myself to sell the CRX, and as a student I can't justify (or afford) two cars, but still I can't shake it. Anyway, I'm here, soaking up info in the event that someone offers me a ridiculous amount of money for my CRX. Or in case I get a good enough job to afford a place with a two car garage.:D

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
craigslist,downpayment for your IQ,just saying,welcome stick around and soak it up.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Do what ever you have to do to keep that CRX. Trust me, you'll regret getting rid of it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do what ever you have to do to keep that CRX. Trust me, you'll regret getting rid of it.
That's what I'm thinking. They're almost impossible to find in this condition. I guess I'll have to buckle down and save up. I'm thinking the CRX would be great as a weekend/summer car, when I can afford to make it so.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Kept my '96 'zuki 'kicker when I bought my iQ cold turkey. Never abandon your first love car. There's always room for more car in your heart, but lost loves always hurt.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You should keep the REX and garage it. I sold my rust free 91 CRX (w/ 318,xxx miles on it) not too long ago for $3000. The guy flew from MN to St Louis MO and drove it back, just because it didn't have rust or a bunch of stupid mods done to it.

Yours is definitely going to keep it's value.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm actually shocked at all of the "keep the CRX" resplies you are getting.

I thought Scion owners hated Civics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts