Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New user from Texas. Bought mine a little over a month ago. Love the little thing!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
COOOL,SO YOU HAVE HAD TIME TO GET FAMILLIAR WITH THE LITTLE GEM,congrats,and a little gem it is,welcome to the forum.enjoy your stay,we love pics,and havent seen allot of BLUE flavour on here,just jeremy i believe.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to a fellow "Grayish Blue Metallic" owner! I picked this color to be a little different and seems like I got my wish so far. Kooler has the only other Pacific Blue that I know of but he has not been active since March and his Youtube channel is closed. Anyone know what happened to him? And don't forget Taz (SurfCityLocal) will give you brownie points for pictures!

Hi,

I have a color that is not on the list, Grayish Blue Metallic, I like the fact I may have a color not on the list...

As you can see it really is a Pacific Blue Metallic, with a little Grayish Blue Metallic. ;)

Keep The Faith!

-Kooler

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congratulations on your new iQ. As many have stated above, that was my second color choice. Post up some pics when you have a chance.

And welcome to the forums, I think you'll like it here.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Welcome to a fellow "Grayish Blue Metallic" owner! I picked this color to be a little different and seems like I got my wish so far. Kooler has the only other Pacific Blue that I know of but he has not been active since March and his Youtube channel is closed. Anyone know what happened to him? And don't forget Taz (SurfCityLocal) will give you brownie points for pictures!

ive bin wondering about kooler aswell,i didnt know his you tube stuff was now gone,i hope the bad feeling i just got aint so,KOOLER WHERE ARE YOU.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts