Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! Just bought my Scion IQ about 6 months ago. Anyone know of the best place to find parts? I am especially looking for that little square plate that covers the tow bold thing on the front bumper. Plus the engine seems to be missing a bit when idling. Any idea why? Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
837 Posts
Good morning and welcome! I am so sorry your account got stuck in an approval que and I did not see it until last night. I have to try to carefully figure out which ones are authentic and which ones are not. (The ones that seem not I was advised to just leave there).

As a background I live in a suburb of Los Angeles so have quite a few dealerships nearby. I've used parts.toyota.com to find parts online AND at a moderate discount from Puente Hills Toyota. If it's small items such as plastic clips I go to Pasadena Toyota which is near, quick, priced fairly.

Regarding the engine running issue, can you give a little more background? Mileage, any work done recently, possible conditions when it happens most ie cold start? Of course sharing your location we can figure out things like if you're experiencing winter weather....

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts