Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 IQ
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it home in July 2nd, A/C not working but purchased from Toyota dealership in Vermont. It needed a new compressor, clutch and a relay and sensor which ended up costing $2300 and 4 weeks in shop cause couldn’t get parts. Good thing is dealer paid for every penny.. This was my introduction to Scion but real stand up Dealership. Love the car but would like to add,window shades and fog lights. Any suggestions, I found factory fog lights on eBay for $187 compared to aftermarket for $65.Appreciate any info and thanks for adding me to the forum. Regards to all, Ronnie

·
Registered
2012 IQ
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got it home in July 2nd, A/C not working but purchased from Toyota dealership in Vermont. It needed a new compressor, clutch and a relay and sensor which ended up costing $2300 and 4 weeks in shop cause couldn’t get parts. Good thing is dealer paid for every penny.. This was my introduction to Scion but real stand up Dealership. Love the car but would like to add,window shades and fog lights. Any suggestions, I found factory fog lights on eBay for $187 compared to aftermarket for $65.Appreciate any info and thanks for adding me to the forum. Regards to all, Ronnie
P.S how do I add pictures?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
736 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

When your post count increases to 10 you will be able to post pictures as well as private message I believe. Please let me know if that is not the case when you do reach 10 posts.

Regarding window shades, are you referring to the little rain guards that go on the outside in the window channel?

Regarding fog lights way back I bought an aftermarket kit, but only used the panels that have holes for the actual lights, then installed a Sylvania ZEVO Fog DRL unit. (The Toyota bracket fit was less than ideal though)...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts