Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is technically my second post and I wasn't planning on getting my iQ for a few more months, but a local dealership was having an incredible sale and I couldn't say no! TRD Springs and Scion alloys are on order (but backordered for whatever reason) and window tint is next week. My license plate is on order (SCIQN) and can't wait to get some goodies on him!

This is my 3rd Scion I've owned and the 19th car I've owned in my 23 years of driving. LOL I bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic edition in December, but it is so gas hungry, that what I save in fuel costs pays for the iQ! This will be the daily commuter. :)
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Aloha! Congratulations on your new iQ and welcome to the forums. Nice to see another iQ from Orange County.

As always, for those who post up pics on their welcome thread...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Congrats on your purchase! What other scions did you own prior?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes....I owned a 2005 tC and I also owned a 2008 xD. Both were great vehicles.

I plan on installing an autodimming mirror with Homelink next weekend and I will install LED ambient lighting in the doors illuminating the grab portion behind the tweeters and each bottle holder. Also the single cupholder by the e-brake. I work for an auto manufacturer and work with engineering products such as LED lighting...I did it on my xD and the results were pretty nice. I'll post pics when it's all complete! =)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Another SoCal iQ.. welcome :) Hope to see you around online and on the roads haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello and welcome! Hope to bump into you in Vegas. There are atleast 5 iQs so far in LV that i know of including 2 Hot Lava- one belongs to a new member here, after all you are not too far away:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts