Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did my speaker set-up today..
Focal front/rear (Focal 165AS Component)/Kenwood KSW11 floor sub and Focal 4.320 amp.....took the whole inside of the car out...:):)

Aøso did my light mod so now there is nicy lighting in the roof/window/floor/trunk:)

Next on the list is the rear licenseholder camera and the lighting in the tailgate so it lights down to the rear outside when its open:)

Then the bumoer reflex mod with the driving/brakelight....and ofcoarse the idiotic hornsound needs to be done:):)

After this i need to get it painted:):)....summerholiday this month so prob start up the full paint in a little while:):)

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do you find that much lighting comfortable or more on the blinding side? :) As of the train horn, I was vising a farm the other day and was instructed to honk by the gates a few times. Honked with factory horn - nothing happened. Bull horn worked like magic though!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you find that much lighting comfortable or more on the blinding side? :) As of the train horn, I was vising a farm the other day and was instructed to honk by the gates a few times. Honked with factory horn - nothing happened. Bull horn worked like magic though!
The ones i put in is nice for me anyway...it ofcoarse depends how strong leds (lumen) u put in there though:)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Did my speaker set-up today..
Focal front/rear (Focal 165AS Component)/Kenwood KSW11 floor sub and Focal 4.320 amp.....took the whole inside of the car out...:):)

Aøso did my light mod so now there is nicy lighting in the roof/window/floor/trunk:)

Next on the list is the rear licenseholder camera and the lighting in the tailgate so it lights down to the rear outside when its open:)

Then the bumoer reflex mod with the driving/brakelight....and ofcoarse the idiotic hornsound needs to be done:):)

After this i need to get it painted:):)....summerholiday this month so prob start up the full paint in a little while:):)

Can you show what you did on the inside lights , Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts