Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
beuty,did you add the wood accents on the interior? im guessing so,i didnt know thosw were available?and the red body stripe works well,and i really like the front TRD badge.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
beuty,did you add the wood accents on the interior? im guessing so,i didnt know thosw were available?and the red body stripe works well,and i really like the front TRD badge.
Thanks IQ,
yep...I added the wood accents, it comes in a basic and a full kit, I bought the basic and only
used certain pieces from it, just what I thought would look good and not be "out of place".
CARiD sells both kits. They are the only ones that offer the kit that I know of, and I really did
a lot of looking prior to buying.

The front TRD badge is the genuine TRD metal grille badge....bought it off Amazon. The two
best colors together are black and red....thus the red TRD badges in the wheels, on the
tailgate, and front grille along with the red accent stripe......plus I have the red rear anti-sway
bar peaking out from the rear underside.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Props! The red stripe is a great addition.

I too looked at the dash kits at car id. I've used them before and found the quality to be above average. If you have more pictures of the interior please post them up.

The iQ is coming along nicely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.