Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not, I have no idea (after owning my car a little over 2 months) what this button on my steering wheel does and I can't be bothered digging the user manual out of the "trunk" - that's what I call that little storage area - so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Anyone know what this button does or what it's for? First person to tell me gets a toonie. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Although I have to tell you, the first time my wife drove the iQ she asked me what the "more power" button was for. LOL She thought it was to make the car go faster. =)

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's awesome.

Tell her it's for when you are going up hill, and need that extra PUSH. Then she'll say, "Why does it always switch to AM, when I go up hill?". :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Although I have to tell you, the first time my wife drove the iQ she asked me what the "more power" button was for. LOL She thought it was to make the car go faster. =)
LOL Well, hey.... it's on the steering wheel so that makes sense!

Thanks corE! I thought that's what it was for but just needed to confirm before pressing it. lol Where do you want me to send your toonie? ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks corE! I thought that's what it was for but just needed to confirm before pressing it. lol Where do you want me to send your toonie? ;)
:) You can keep it. It would probably cost you 3 Toonies to send the one. I'm glad I could help though.:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's funny. I have traded video games with different people in other countries, and I have gotten different currency from them, so I have started a small coin and dollar collection.

I have a Loonie from someone in canada, so the loonie would be cool, but postage is a joke.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's funny. I have traded video games with different people in other countries, and I have gotten different currency from them, so I have started a small coin and dollar collection.

I have a Loonie from someone in canada, so the loonie would be cool, but postage is a joke.
So you have a loonie already? Or would like one? Dude, I'd send one to you if you want one. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts