Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have access to them. As I get more I will post more. If you need a specific one just ask or PM me. It may take a few days. But I will do my best to get it.

Exterior lights http://home.comcast.net/~thediecastpage/pdf/EXT Lights.pdf

Interior lights http://home.comcast.net/~thediecastpage/pdf/Interior lights.pdf

Fog light installation instructions http://home.comcast.net/~thediecastpage/pdf/Fog light instructions.pdf

2012 Scion reference guide http://home.comcast.net/~thediecastpage/pdf/2012_Scion_iQ_ReferenceGuide.pdf

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have all the PDF's for the wiring diagrams and all of the Accessory Installation Instructions if that helps any. We should have a folder on here to put them on. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have all the PDF's for the wiring diagrams and all of the Accessory Installation Instructions if that helps any. We should have a folder on here to put them on. :)
Can you put them in a folder in your garage? (online photo storage)

·
Registered
395 Posts
sticky please

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm not very good at this, so if someone tells me how to do it, I'll do it. LOL I have the diagrams, relay box locations and the inner circuits of those boxes all ready to go. I also have all the instruction sheets for the iQ accessories.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm not very good at this, so if someone tells me how to do it, I'll do it. LOL I have the diagrams, relay box locations and the inner circuits of those boxes all ready to go. I also have all the instruction sheets for the iQ accessories.
Ottermobear, did you upload the PDF's anywhere?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Spidious: Thanks MUCH for the fog light installation instructions...my kit should be arriving later this week!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I know Ottermobear left but did anyone get a chance to get the PDFs from him? I need a wiring diagram

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone have the wiring schematic & info for the seat airbag, I'm wanting to do a seat swap with seats that have airbags in them & want to make sure all the voltage levels will match up to avoid any warning lights or misshaps.
T.I.A.
(Thanks In Advance)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any thoughts on where I might be able to get ^^this^^ info, I really need to know voltage levels before I start plugging things together, don't want any warning lights or accidental miss-fires. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
I have diagrams of the wire harness but there are no indications of what the voltages are. They only show the locations and how to install/remove them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Found those too, I've got one of those "freebie" oil changes coming up soon, maybe it's time to find out how cool the service manager is at the dealership. :cool:
Also I thought I ran across something that said there was a heated seat option, is this true?, could make some of the connections & wiring a little easier.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Found those too, I've got one of those "freebie" oil changes coming up soon, maybe it's time to find out how cool the service manager is at the dealership. :cool:
Also I thought I ran across something that said there was a heated seat option, is this true?, could make some of the connections & wiring a little easier.
Sorry to say the heated seat option was only on the Toyota iQ models. Scion didn't offer that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Taz, figured I wouldn't get lucky with a little factory pre-wire or switch panel...just another chance to D.I.M. I guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to put in louder horns. I need to know the relay and best wire splice locations to make this work. Please advise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My '13 IQ does not have a rear interior light. Is there a 12volt line somewhere in the rear that I could put in a rear dome light. Please advise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts